Friday, January 14, 2011

I'm no Gemini

I've lived my whole life as a twin and now I'm told I'm not?  You've stolen piece of my soul.  I've blamed my mood swings, my evil side, all my bad habits on my twin.

I once was: intellectual, spontaneous, inquisitive, cheerful, imaginative, curious and extremely witty

Now I have to get used to being:  compassionate (yeah RIGHT), dependable, loyal, and sensitive (NOT)

I'm having an identity crisis.  I'm off to find some rainbows and bunnies and be sensitive  (hahahaha)

Okay I really don't believe in such things but I do find it funny that after all these years of reading my horoscope for laughs and thinking "wow it's so right" it's been "so wrong!"

3 comments:

  1. I decided not to look into this story. I am and always will be a Gemini.

    For curiousity's sake, what am I supposed to be now???

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think we're now Taurus but I don't believe it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I too am a Gemini through and through.

    ReplyDelete